London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
- Panoramic tour of London
- Live English-speaking guide
- Audio guides available in 8 languages
- Free Wi-Fi
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional refreshments
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight.
- You cannot hop on and hop off on this tour.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every dayá
Remarkable London by Night Tour
This London by Night tour will reveal the floodlit splendour of London’s landmarks as dusk falls. When twilight descends upon London, the attractions of the city become imbued with a certain grandeur. This sweeping, wide–ranging tour will encompass the most distinguished and vibrant areas of this world renowned capital, including Parliament Square, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and the financial district of the City. The tour also glides past eminent structures and attractions such as the world renowned London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, inimitable Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Embark upon this tour and discover the extraordinary allure of London at dusk.
Please note: You cannot hop on hop off on this tour.
This tour finishes in Victoria at approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes after departure
Click here to view a route map
- Panoramic 1 hour 45 mins tour of London’s lit up landmarks
- See the beautiful Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Wesminster Abbey and plenty more
- A live English speaking guide throughout
- See London from a unique perspective against the backdrop of the night sky
- Audio guides available in: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Mandarin
Departure: 7:00pm tour
4th Jan to 30th April: Friday, Saturday and Sunday only
1st May to 3rd January: Daily
Return: 8:45pm approx.
Departure: 8:00pm tour Daily
Return: 9:45pm approx.
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Victoria StationClick here to view a route map