London by Night + The Coca-Cola London Eye
London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
- Panoramic 1 hour 45 mins tour of London’s most remarkable regions and landmarks
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace and Tower Bridge
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts offered by your live English-speaking guide or multi-lingual audio guide system
- All Open Top Buses have Free Wi-Fi
- Audio Guides Available In:
The Coca-Cola London Eye
- Get 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
- Night or day, The Coca-Cola London Eye offers spectacular views of London
- You will see many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul ’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- 4-D experience
- Interactive touch screen guide
London by Night Open Top Bus Tour Times:
Check-in time: 7:45pm -8:00pm
Return (approx.): 9:45pm
Departure point: Victoria, Bulleid Way, The Colonnades, coach stop 3
The Coca-Cola London Eye Opening Times:
Please click here to view opening times 2018
18 April to 25 May: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
26 May to 2 September: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
3 September to 21 December: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
9 to 24 January: Closed
24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- Coca-Cola London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all week-ends (Saturday and Sundays) post Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening.
- Week-ends of 21 & 22 April; 28 & 29 April; 5 & 6May; 12 & 13 May; 19 & 20 May opening hours: 10am to 8h30pm (last rotation)
- The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 11:00am – 6:00pm.
Remarkable London by Night Tour
This London by Night tour will reveal the floodlit splendour of London’s landmarks as dusk falls. When twilight descends upon London, the attractions of the city become imbued with a certain grandeur. This sweeping, wide-ranging tour will encompass the most distinguished and vibrant areas of this world renowned capital, including Parliament Square, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and the financial district of the City. The tour also glides past eminent structures and attractions such as the world renowned London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, inimitable Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Embark upon this tour and discover the extraordinary allure of London at dusk.
Click here to view a route map
The Coca-Cola London Eye
The Coca-Cola London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You’ll spot the flag flying if she is. A Standard Ticket Experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure.
The London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to the London Eye and her visit finally gives her an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of the London Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to the London Eye itself.
- Panoramic tour of London
- Admission to The Coca-Cola London Eye
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Live English-speaking guide or multi-lingual audio guide system. Audio Guides Available In:
- During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight.
- You will need to make your own way to the Coca-Cola London Eye before your London by Night tour