London Essentials Day Tour
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
- Admissions to Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral
- Panoramic Tour of London
- Free Lunch Pack
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a complimentary lunch pack
- The Whispering Gallery at St Paul’s Cathedral is temporarily closed and is expected to remain closed until Summer 2020
- The Changing of the Guard may not take place under adverse weather conditions. If this occurs we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead
Enjoy a whistle stop tour of London’s famous monuments and marvel at the history of London’s modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat. Have your cameras ready for our drive past the spectacular Westminster Abbey.
St Paul’s Cathedral
Towering high over the City of London, magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece.
Please note: Due to Sunday Church services, there will be no guiding inside the cathedral.
Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard
A mass of red tunics, bearskins and Buckingham Palace – an unforgettable experience! We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty lunch pack. Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant – it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Tower of London and the Crown Jewels
During its 1000 year history, this impressive fortress has been a Royal Palace, prison, mint and even a zoo! Be dazzled by the Cullinan diamonds and the spectacular Kohi-i-Noor at the Crown Jewels.
Meet a Yeoman Warder on your exclusive tour and learn treacherous tales of traitors that lived to regret their actions at the Tower of London!
- Wonderful panoramic tour of London’s most iconic locations
- Entry to the exquisite St Paul’s Cathedral
- See the Changing of the Guard
- Visit the Tower of London and see the Crown Jewels
- Hear fascinating stories as you’re led by an experience guide
Check in: 7.30am
Return time: Approx. 3pm
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Tower of London