Lunch Cruise on the River Thames Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- If a child under 2 years requires a chair (as opposed to being in a pushchair) then the child rate applies.
- Departure Time Tower Pier at 11:45am (boarding at 11:30am). You must arrive at the pier by 11:30am
While you enjoy a delicious two course lunch we'll take you on a relaxed mini voyage through the heart of London. To accompany your meal our fully stocked bar is certain to have something tempt your palette too. And when you've finished your dessert, you can take a stroll on deck to round off your Riverdays experience.
Cruises last 1 hour 45 minutes which gives you plenty of time to enjoy both the view and the company!
Please click here to view menu
- The best way to see London is from the River Thames
- Enjoy a delicious Lunch Cruise with a back drop of the most famous sights of London
- A two-course freshly cooked lunch includes tea and coffee
- The on-board bar offers a wide range of soft and alcoholic drinks
20 May to 12 September: Daily
13 September to 19 December: Thursday to Sunday
26 December to 30 December: Daily
Departure Times: Tower Pier at 11:45am (boarding at 11:30am). You must arrive at the pier by 11:30am
Return times: Tower Pier at 1:30pm
Not available: 24, 25 and 31 December.