Magical Mystery Tour
ScheduleDay of Operations: Daily
11:00am and 2:00pm guaranteed departures with additional tours at busy times
Meeting Place: Magical Mystery Tour ticket office, Anchor Courtyard, Albert Dock, Liverpool. L3 4AS
Tours depart regularly from 10:00am daily
Please arrive at the venue location 10 minutes before departure time
- See the childhood home of Ringo Starr, John Lennon, George Harrison and Paul McCartney
- Visit the iconic Penny Lane
- Explore Strawberry Field
- Discover the inspiration for many of the Beatles classics
- Led by an expert guide throughout
DescriptionStep aboard the colourful Magical Mystery Tour bus for a fun and fascinating 2 hour tour of Beatles Liverpool. You’ll see all the places associated with John, Paul, George and Ringo as they grew up, met and formed the band that would take the pop world by storm.
Magical Mystery Tour: Tours start at the Albert Dock – meet your guide at the Magical Mystery Tour Ticket Office in Anchor Courtyard just a few metres from the bus stop where you will get on board the colourful Magical Mystery Tour coach for an unforgettable 2 hour tour. See the Beatles childhood homes, schools and colleges and get up close to places that inspired some of their most memorable songs – Penny Lane and Strawberry Field. You’ll be kept entertained along the way by one of our professional Beatles Guides and some Fab Four tunes.
The tour finishes at the legendary Cavern Club where you can enjoy live music every afternoon from the Cavern’s resident musicians. Your tour ticket also gives you free general admission to the Cavern Club in the evening of your tour date.
What's Included in the tour
- One Magical Mystery Tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and drink
- You must give 24 hours notice in order to cancel this product
- This tour is also available in Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Swedish, Indonesian and Spanish