MBNA Thames Clippers - Point to Point
- 24th December (Christmas Eve): Last RB1 Westbound service departs Woolwich at 8:05pm, the last RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment at 9:01pm. The last RB6 Westbound service will depart Blackfriars at 7:32pm and the last RB6 Eastbound service departs Putney at 8:01pm. The last RB4 service is at 10:00pm from Canary Wharf.
- 31st December (New Year's Eve): Last RB1 Westbound service departs Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 6:45pm, last RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment Pier at 7:41pm. RB1 services will stop calling at London Eye (Waterloo) Pier at 3:19pm. The last RB6 Westbound service will depart Canary Wharf Pier at 6:45pm, and the last RB6 Eastbound service will depart Putney Pier at 7:55pm.
- Ticket offices are open between 10am to 6pm (Westminster, Embankment, London Bridge City, Tower, Canary Wharf, Greenwich or North Greenwich) but tickets are valid until the last boat on either directions.
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
The Thames Clippers route covers the stretch of the river that is home to some of the most famous and stunning landmarks in London. Seeing these sights from the comfort of your seat on board you will not only get a real sense of their grandeur and character but of how they link together.
Point to Point Ticket
The Point to Point ticket will be valid for a one-way trip from Embankment or Waterloo to Greenwich or vice versa.
- The fastest fleet on the Thames!
- Departures every 20 minutes from piers including Embankment, Waterloo and Greenwich
- Indoor seating area as well as a covered outdoor area
- Refreshments are available on board
First departure: 10:00am (every 20 minutes)
Last departure: 7:00pm
Departure port: Embankment or London Eye (Waterloo) Pier to Greenwich Pier or vice versa
Please click here to view timetable