One-way Private Transfer from City Airport to Central London
- One-way private vehicle transfers from City Airport to Central London
- Professional driver
- Personalised meet and greet
Eliminate travel stress with a smooth and professional private transfer from London City Airport to your Central London hotel. Travelling in a luxurious and comfortable saloon car, your experienced and professional driver will greet you personally; ready to transport you to your hotel quickly and efficiently.
Once you have disembarked from your plane and cleared customs, simply head to the meeting point to meet your driver, who will be waiting with a tablet or board with 247 Airport Transfers written on it.
Meeting point for London City: Meet at the Information Desk
Saloon Car: Can carry up to 4 persons. At the same time, it can accommodate 2 hand bags and 2 medium pieces of luggage
MPV Car: Can accommodate up to 5 passengers and can also carry 5 hand bags and 4 pieces of medium luggage
8 Seater: Can carry 8 passengers, 8 hand bags and 8 medium pieces of luggage
In order for your luggage to fit the car, your luggage shouldn’t exceed the following sizes (with wheels, the handle and the pockets included):
- Hand Luggage: 22 x 18 x 10in or 56 x 45 x 25cm (max weight: 10Kg).
- Medium luggage: 35.5 x 29.5 x 16in or 90 x 75 x 43cm (max weight: 25Kg).
*Hotel postcodes included in Central London area for this service are WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, E1, SE1, N1, SW1, SW6, W1, W2, W4, W3, NW1, NW3, NW8.
For additional transfers not listed, such as transportation between any two locations listed, please Contact Us for a quote.
- Information Desk
Additional informationGolden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- Rates quoted are based to and from central London only. There will be additional charges for transfers outside central London area.
- Driver will only wait for 90 minutes from time of landing
- A supplement of 50% to apply for transfers on 25th, 26th & 1st January.
- Rates include waiting time of 1 hour and 30 minutes from flight landing time. The driver to be in the arrivals hall 30 minutes after the flight has landed for international flights, and 15 minutes after the flight has landed for European and local flights.
- For no-shows, that is a passenger who, without prior cancellation, fails to arrive for the transfer, full rate will be charged.
- For no shows and cancellations received within 48 hours of the transfer time, a 100% cancellation charge to be applicable. Outside of this period no charges to apply.
- When requesting bookings for private transfers please provide details such as the required vehicle type, guest names, date of service, pick-up point, flight arrival/departure times and flight or train numbers if applicable. For departure transfers please advise guest flight detail/timings.
- Guests vouchers to be collected by driver from clients prior to travel.
- Children - A child regardless of age to count as one passenger. In order for the correct seating to be provided, the age of the children to be stated when making a booking. The Agent to confirm whether children's safety seats are required. The Provider will not provide a child's seat unless it is requested expressly by the Agent.