One-way Private Transfer from Stansted Airport to Southampton
- One Way Private Transfer from Stansted Airport to Southampton
- Professional driver
- Personalised meet and greet
- International Arrivals - Costa Coffee
- Domestic Arrivals - Domestic Arrivals exit where driver will wait with a name board
One Way Private Transfer from Stansted Airport to Southampton with a professional driver. Personalised meet and greet.
The driver will be waiting for you at the meeting point for arriving passengers with your name on the sign. Please note that the driver will wait one hour and 30 mins after your flight lands.
Saloon Car: Can carry up to 4 persons. At the same time, it can accommodate 2 hand bags and 2 medium pieces of luggage
MPV Car: Can accommodate up to 5 passengers and can also carry 5 hand bags and 4 pieces of medium luggage
8 Seater: Can carry 8 passengers, 8 hand bags and 8 medium pieces of luggage
In order for your luggage to fit the car, your luggage shouldn’t exceed the following sizes (with wheels, the handle and the pockets included):
- Hand Luggage: 22 x 18 x 10in or 56 x 45 x 25cm (max weight: 10Kg).
- Medium Luggage: 35.5 x 29.5 x 16in or 90 x 75 x 43cm (max weight: 25Kg).
For additional transfers not listed, such as transportation between any two locations listed, please Contact Us for a quote.
* Please note that these advertised rates do not apply for 25 & 26 December and 1 January.
Additional InformationGolden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- A supplement of 100% to apply for transfers on 25th, 26th & 1st January.
- Driver will only wait for 90 minutes from time of landing
- Rates include waiting time of 1 hour and 30 minutes from flight landing time. The driver to be in the arrivals hall 30 minutes after the flight has landed for international flights, and 15 minutes after the flight has landed for European and local flights.
- For no-shows, that is a passenger who, without prior cancellation, fails to arrive for the transfer, full rate will be charged.
- An English speaking driver to meet guests in the airport/train station/port upon arrival with a name board. For departure transfers from hotels, driver to collect guests from the lobby area via the hotel concierge. Guests to then be transferred directly to their destination.
- Bookings to be made in writing approximately 72 hours prior to service date, thereafter all bookings to be on a request basis only.
- When requesting bookings for private transfers please provide details such as the required vehicle type, guest names, date of service, pick-up point, flight arrival/departure times and flight or train numbers if applicable. For departure transfers please advise guest flight detail/timings.
- Guests vouchers to be collected by driver from clients prior to travel.
- Children - A child regardless of age to count as one passenger. In order for the correct seating to be provided, the age of the children to be stated when making a booking. The Agent to confirm whether children's safety seats are required. The Provider will not provide a child's seat unless it is requested expressly by the Agent.