Open Top Bus Tour in Manchester
- Take a fascinating open top bus tour through the historic city of Manchester
- Enjoy hopping on or off at any of the 15 stops as you explore the city
- Visit the home of the Red Devils – Manchester United Football Club Stadium
- Listen to onboard commentary revealing facts and stories about Manchester’s history
- Use the 24 hour ticket at your own leisure
ScheduleTours operate daily as follows: -
Winter (November unitl Easter) - tours depart from Albert Sq/Town Hall at 10:30, 12:00 and 14:00
Summer (Easter to end October) - tours depart from Albert Sq/Town Hall at 10:30, 11:15, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00 and 15:00
Tours run every day apart from Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
DescriptionKnown throughout the world as the birthplace of the industrial revolution, Manchester has a proud history in science, politics, music, arts and sport. Discover the city’s heritage and how it has grown to be the progressive hub it is today with the 90 minute Sightseeing Manchester bus tour.
The 15 stop hop-on hop-off tour has been carefully planned to take you round some of Manchester’s key sights including Town Hall Manchester, National Football Museum, Museum of Science and Industry and Manchester United Football Club.
Your ticket is valid for 24 hours from time of purchase if on the bus or from the date chosen if online and you can board any Sightseeing Manchester branded bus during this time. There is one main tour route with recorded commentary in English. For other languages, there is a free app which can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play.
What's Included in the tour
- 24 hour open top bus tour
- Free Wi-Fi
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and drink
- Commentary available in English, German, Chinese and Spanish
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours