Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds and Warwick Castle with Free Lunch Pack
- What's Included in the tour
- Drive through the Cotswolds
- Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace and Warwick Castle
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to Brasenose College
- Free Lunch Pack
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Brasenose College will be closed from 7 to 10 March & 18 to 30 March 2019
- From 1 April 2019, this tour will visit the University Church of St. Mary the Virgin instead of Brasenose College.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack
- *During peak periods, additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi may be used
1 April to 31 March: Daily
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Kensington and Victoria area - subject to traffic conditions
Walking tour of Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford's famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous 'dreaming spires' and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your travels. You'll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
Enjoy views of breath–taking countryside, sleepy villages, and bustling market towns as we drive through the charming scenery of one of England's most beautiful regions.
Shakespeare’s Birthplace at Stratford–Upon–Avon A market town with a difference, Stratford–upon–Avon is the famous home of arguably the world's greatest writer, William Shakespeare. Visit the picturesque half–timbered house where the legendary Bard was born to gain fascinating insights into his childhood.
See where the famous playwright grew up and spent his years as a married man.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Be part of Britain’s Greatest Medieval Experience! Deep in the heart of Warwick Castle, the Great Hall becomes a hive of activity! Immerse yourself in battle preparations and feel the weight of a medieval sword. Become a soldier – try on a battle helmet for size! Visit the spectacular State Rooms and feast your eyes on Victorian party preparations.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7.00pm.
Free Walking Tour -
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The walking tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
- The Royal Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Drive through Cotswolds
- Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Free Lunch Pack
- Extended visit to Warwick Castle
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour operates in English, Spanish, Mandarin and Korean.