Panoramic Tour of Paris With Cruise
March to October: Daily, except Sunday
November to February: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Meeting Point: Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse at St Pancras International StationTrain Departure Times: (Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time)
Monday to Friday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 7:01am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
Saturday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 6:18am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
Outbound Train Timings (London to Paris)
Monday 2 April 2018
There will be late Eurostar departures - Outbound train 9010 will leave from London St Pancras International at 08:19am arriving to Paris Gare du Nord at 11:47am. (Meeting time: 07:00am) (Transfer time: 06:00am - 06:15am)
Getting to Paris
Your Paris adventure begins at St Pancras International Station at 6:00am (5:30am on Saturdays) at the Chop’d Coffee Shop where a Golden Tours representative will be waiting for you. You will be given an envelope with your Eurostar tickets and a map of Paris – this is when the excitement begins! Then it’s time to jump aboard the train and speed through the Channel tunnel on your way to one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
The tour guide will meet you when you get off the Eurostar train and take you off on your sensational tour of Paris. You’ll get to see some of the most beautiful and iconic landmarks and learn about their history in the capital including the Eiffel Tower, the Opera House and Vendome Square where you will be able to take some wonderful pictures to remember them by.
On 23 Dec, 06, 27 Jan, 13 Feb 2018 - Due to low availability of Eiffel tower tickets, Montparnasse tower will be visited instead of Eiffel tower.
Tour Montparnasse, is a 210-metre (689 ft) office skyscraper located in the Montparnasse area of Paris, France. Constructed from 1969 to 1973, it was the tallest skyscraper in France until 2011, when it was surpassed by the 231-metre (758 ft) Tour First.
River Seine Cruise
Once your panoramic tour is over, you will take to the waters as you cruise along the beautiful River Seine. As you glide through the centre of Paris, sit back and relax as you take in spectacular views of famous landmarks and monuments.
You couldn’t go to Paris without having some time to shop in the many stylish boutiques that make the city renowned for its fashion! Explore popular designers including the exquisite fashion from Chanel before stopping off at one of the many quaint cafes that occupy the streets of Paris.
Return to London
As your incredible day trip draws to an end, head back to Gare du Nord station for your journey back to London. The train departs at 8.13pm local time and it’s advisable to arrive at least 45 minutes before departure. Once you’re all aboard the Eurostar, you will arrive back in London at 9.29pm!
- Reserved seats on the Eurostar for an enjoyable and easy journey
- Panoramic tour of spectacular sights in Paris
- Take to the water for a 1 hour cruise on the beautiful River Seine
- Time to shop in the fashion capital of the world
- Free map of Paris
- What Included
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Panoramic tour of Paris
- Cruise on River Seine
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.