Panoramic Tour of Paris
- Reserved seats for a quick and easy journey on the Eurostar
- Beautiful panoramic tour of Paris
- See iconic landmarks including the world-famous Louvre Museum
- Time to explore the Parisian styles in the many boutiques
- Free map of Paris
- What Included
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Panoramic tour of Paris
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name
- This tour exludes entrances to all attractions
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
DescriptionTravelling to Paris
Your adventure will begin when you go to Chop’d Coffee shop at St Pancras International station to meet your Golden Tours representative for 6:00am (5:30am on Saturdays). You will be handed a map of Paris and your Eurostar tickets! Then simply check in, sit back and relax as you speed your way to the heart of Paris.
On arrival in Paris, you will meet your expert tour guide that will show you some of the most sensational sights in the capital. Take in the spectacular Arc de Triomphe and the famous Louvre Museum, and learn about the intriguing history of one of the most popular cities in the world.
Known globally for its exquisite style, shopping in Paris an absolute must. That’s why you’ll have time to explore the many boutiques that line the streets and luxury designers including Chanel and Hermes. Utter bliss!
Journey Back to London
After enjoying your day in Paris, please make your own way to Gare du Nord station for return journey to London. Your return train to London will depart at 8.13pm local time. It’s advised that you arrive at least 45 minutes before departure for check in. You’ll arrive back in London at 9.39pm with all the memories of a delightful adventure in Paris!
March to October: Daily, except Sunday
November to February: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Meeting Point: Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse at St Pancras International StationTrain Departure Times: (Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time)
Monday to Friday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 7:01am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
Saturday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 6:18am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
Outbound Train (London to Paris)
Wednesday 26th December 2018 (Boxing Day)
There will be late Eurostar departures - Outbound Train 9008 will leave from St Pancras International at 07:52 arriving in Paris Gare du Nord at 11:17am. Inbound Train 9059 will leave from Paris Gare du Nord at 20:13 arriving in St Pancras International at 21:39 (Meeting time: 06.45am) (Transfer time: 06.00am – 06.15am)