London to Paris by Eurostar
Arrive at St. Pancras International Station where our Golden Tours representative will meet you at chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), where you’ll receive an informative welcome pack. Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time.
Kick off your Paris day trip in style with a ride on the world-famous Eurostar™. The 2hr 15min journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel – before disembarking at Gare due Nord station, Paris!
Paris at your Leisure
Explore Paris at your leisure! Spend your days as you wish.
Overnight accommodation will be in a 3* hotel (centrally located).
Arrive at the Eurostar Check-in at least 45 minutes before departure.Your departure time from Paris is 8:13pm, arriving in London at 9:39pm.
- Eurostar return train tickets
- 1 nights’ accommodation at 3 * star hotel in central Paris
- Continental breakfast
- Time for shopping
- Free map of Paris
April - March: Monday to Friday
Meeting Point: Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Departure Point: St.Pancras International station
Train Departure Times: (Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time)
Monday to Friday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 7:01am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm.
Outbound Train Timings (London to Paris)
Monday 2 April 2018
There will be late Eurostar departures - Outbound train 9010 will leave from London St Pancras International at 08:19am arriving to Paris Gare du Nord at 11:47am. (Meeting time: 07:00am) (Transfer time: 06:00am - 06:15am)
Monday 7 May 2018
There will be late Eurostar departures (Early Spring Bank Holiday) - Outbound train 9014 will leave from London St Pancras International at 09:22am arriving to Paris Gare du Nord at 12:47am. (Meeting time: 08:00am) (Transfer time: 07:00am – 07:15am)
Additional InformationPlease note:
- Due to the later than usual arrival time at Paris Gare Du Nord, no Escorted Tours will take place on May 7, 2018
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Hotel accommodation
- Continental breakfast
- Hotel pick up and drop off