Romantic Paris Day Trip with Louvre & Lunch on the Eiffel Tower
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Entry to the Louvre museum
- Entry to Eiffel Tower (2nd Floor)
- Sumptuous two course meal on Eiffel Tower
- Free map of Paris
- Standard Premier (optional extra) includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat
Additional InformationPlease note:
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Fully escorted in Paris
- Entry to Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower
- Two-course meal at Eiffel Tower
- Hotel transfer
Journey to Paris
Our Golden Tours representative will meet you at chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), where you’ll receive a welcome pack in exchange for your voucher.
Panoramic Paris Tour
Our expert guide will take you on a fascinating tour of the world’s most romantic city. You’ll see Parisian gems including the Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero and many more.
Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Paris from the second floor followed by a two course meal at the world famous Eiffel Tower. (If the restaurant is closed, we still include entrance to the Eiffel Tower and enjoy lunch on Bateaux Parisiens). Click here to view a sample menu
Enjoy free admission to the Louvre Museum, where you can admire the enigmatic smile of the Mona Lisa and marvel at thousands of other precious artworks. (On Tuesday the Louvre is closed and you will be given a ticket to Musée d’Orsay instead).
Your guide will escort you back to the Gare du Nord. Your departure time from Paris is 8:13pm, arriving back in London at 9:39pm.
Standard Premier (optional extra) includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat.
March to October: Tuesday - Saturday
November to February: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Meeting Point: Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Please Note: From 1st April 2017, the meeting time will be 6:00am (5.30am on Saturdays)
Train Departure Times: (Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time)
Monday to Friday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 7:01am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
Saturday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 6:18am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm.
Outbound Train (London to Paris)
Wednesday 26th December 2018 (Boxing Day)
There will be late Eurostar departures - Outbound Train 9008 will leave from St Pancras International at 07:52 arriving in Paris Gare du Nord at 11:17am. Inbound Train 9059 will leave from Paris Gare du Nord at 20:13 arriving in St Pancras International at 21:39 (Meeting time: 06.45am) (Transfer time: 06.00am – 06.15am)