Royal Parks and Palaces Bike Tour and Entrance to Buckingham Palace - Electric Bike
- Discover royal London on this exciting bike tour through London
- Hear royal stories and explore the royal parks and palaces with an expert guide
- Take in sights of famous London landmarks including Kensington Palace and Westminster Abbey
- Take a visit to the Queen’s official royal residence – Buckingham Palace
- Explore the State Rooms, the Throne Room and the 42-acre garden
Schedule23rd July 2018 – Sunday 30th September 2018 : Daily
Check-in time: 9:45am
Departure time: 10:00am
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre – Waterloo, Unit 31 Elizabeth House, York Road, London SE1 7NJ
Tour will finish in Waterloo at approximately 12:45pm
Buckingham Palace Opening Times
23 July – 31 August 2018
Open daily, 9:30am - 7:30pm (last admission 5:15pm)
1 September – 30 September 2018
Open daily, 9:30am - 6:30pm (last admission 4:15pm)
A typical visit lasts between 2 and 2½ hours
Please exchange this voucher for tickets at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office (Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA, UK), where some queuing time should be expected. The Ticket Office is located next to the Ticket Holders’ Entrance on Buckingham Palace Road. Latecomers will not be admitted.
DescriptionRoyal Parks and Palaces Bike Tour
Experience royal London on our royal parks and palaces bike tour through the city! With an expert guide taking you to all of the locations most associated with the British monarchy, you will see and learn why England is known for its rich royal past.
Venture past the iconic sites of Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, the majestic Buckingham Palace and many more. See the iconic Changing of the Guard and cycle through Kensington Gardens where you will see the famous Princess Diana Memorial and through the delightful Hyde Park – the perfect British adventure.
Take the pressure off and use an electric bike for an easy, comfortable and relaxing bike ride through the capital! With the small motor doing all the hard work for you, you’ll only have to provide minimal effort as you adventure through your Royal Parks and Palaces bike tour!
Have the special chance to visit the Queen’s official royal residence of Buckingham Palace. Explore one of the world’s most famous palaces with entrances to the beautiful royal state rooms, the royal ballroom and the throne room. You will get to climb the famous golden staircase and adventure through the glorious 42-acre garden! With an audio guide giving you fascinating facts on the palace throughout, you’ll be in for a real royal treat!
What's Included in the tour
- Bike tour of London
- An experienced Guide
- Bike hire
- Bike helmets
- Entrance to Buckingham Palace
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- You must be at least 14 years of age to ride an electric bike.
- Guests must be able to competently ride a bike to participate
- Age restrictions apply
- The route is subject to change without notice depending on road closures and events in London
- A printed copy of the voucher will be needed
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Please remember to take your Golden Tours voucher to the ticket office at Buckingham Palace on day of visit where it will be exchanged for an entrance ticket. Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- Clients that require mobility access must book by calling (0)3031237324.
- Tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass
For Buckingham Palace