Royal Parks and Palaces Bike Tour of London - Electric Bike
ScheduleDays of departure:
- May to September: Daily
- From October to March : Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
Check-in time: 9:45am
Departure time: 10:00am
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre – Waterloo, Unit 31 Elizabeth House, York Road, London SE1 7NJ
Tour will finish in Waterloo at approximately 12:45pm
- Explore London from a new perspective on our delightful bike tour
- Take the strain off with a smooth and easy cycle on an electric bike
- Guided by a knowledgeable expert through the capital
- Take in iconic sights of the Houses of Parliament, Kensington Palace, St James’s Palace and the Horse Guards Parade
- Journey through the vast expanse of Hyde Park
- Learn about London’s rich history and the royal family during the tour
DescriptionExploring London has just got extra fun with this wonderful electric bike tour through the capital. You’ll get to see royal palaces, London’s most exquisite parks and some of the most iconic British landmarks along the way without busting a sweat! Starting your adventure at Waterloo with an expert guide leading you on the tour, you’ll set off on your journey through London and discover more about its rich history, not having to worry about any difficult terrain.
See Iconic London Landmarks
As you see some of London’s most beautiful sights including the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and Kensington Palace, you’ll stop off to discuss and learn more about London and the royal family! Giving you the treat of cycling through London’s streets, cycle paths and parks, you’ll also come up close to Big Ben and Westminster Abbey and the chance to see the Changing of the Guard (if it is taking place on the day of the tour) and iconic royal venues. And don’t worry; you can always stop off to take a picture along the way!
With this exhilarating and informative journey, you’ll pass the exquisite Princess Diana Memorial and cycle through the glamorous West End then riding back through the glorious Horse Guards Parade before reaching your final destination – Waterloo.
- What Included
- Tour of London
- An experienced guide
- Bike hire
- Bike Helmets
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and Drink
- You must be at least 14 years of age to ride an electric bike.
- Guests must be able to competently ride a bike to participate
- Age restrictions apply
- The route is subject to change without notice depending on road closures and events in London
Meeting Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Waterloo, 31 York Road SE1 7NJ.
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo