Shuttle Transfer from Gatwick Airport to Central London Hotel
- Shared shuttle transfer from Gatwick airport to your central London hotel
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional and friendly driver will greet you at the airport
- Catch the following shuttle service if your flight is delayed
Daily: From 5am to midnight
Please note: Clients may wait up to a maximum 45 minutes for their transfer to depart, to allow for all passengers to exit customs
DescriptionSick of the stress and anxiety of travelling to and from the airport? Eliminate the hassle with this smooth and easy shared shuttle transfer from Gatwick airport to central London hotels. Travel in the luxury of an 8 seater passenger vehicle driven by a friendly and experienced professional. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All flights are checked continually to ensure that even if your flight is delayed, you can meet the next one at no additional cost to yourself! Enjoy total peace of mind knowing that there will be no hidden charges to pay on arrival. As only vehicles up to 8 seats are used, the maximum number of drops is no more than 3, ensuring a quick and safe journey to your hotel.
Gatwick Meeting Point: North Terminal - In front of Money Corp (the exchange office). Gatwick Airport offers free transfers between all terminals.
Hotel postcodes included in Central London area for this service are WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, E1, SE1, N1, SW1, SW6, W1, W2, W4, W3, NW1, NW3, NW8.
Please note: Central London does not include the Docklands area.
- Each passenger is allowed maximum 1 medium size suitcase and 1 carry on.
- Please check for wheelchair access before booking.
- Clients should proceed to the airport information desk to meet either a representative or driver who will be holding a 247 Airport Transfers sign.
- Should clients not be able to locate their driver or they are delayed airside, they must phone the following number: 020 7233 7030
- If you require, Infant, Child or Booster seats, and additional charge of £10 will be made.
- Clients may wait up to a maximum 45 minutes for their transfer to depart, to allow for all passengers to exit customs.
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.