Shuttle Transfer from Heathrow Airport to Central London Hotel
- Shuttle transfer from Heathrow Airport to Central London Hotel
- Arrival: maximum of 3 stops before hotel drop-off
- Service available from 5am to midnight, 7 days a week
Daily: 24 hours a day
Please note: Clients may wait up to a maximum 45 minutes for their transfer to depart, to allow for all passengers to exit customs
Travel from Heathrow Airport to Central London Hotel* in the luxury of an 8 seater passenger vehicle. Transfer services are available from 5am to midnight, 7 days a week.
Have the peace of mind knowing that once you have booked your transfer, you will have a designated driver to meet you and there will be no hidden charges to pay on arrival. All flights are checked continually to ensure that even if your flight is delayed, you can meet the next one at no additional cost to yourself!
As only vehicles up to 8 seats are used, the maximum number of drops is not more than 3, ensuring a quick and safe journey to your hotel.
Meeting point at Heathrow: Terminal 3 –In front of WH Smith.
Heathrow Airport offers free transfers between all Terminals which you can use to get to Terminal 3.
*Hotel postcodes included in Central London area for this service are WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, E1, SE1, N1, SW1, SW6, W1, W2, W4, W3, NW1, NW3, NW8.
Additional informationPlease Note:
- You may need to wait a maximum of 45 minutes at the airport before departure.
- Each passenger is allowed maximum 1 medium size suitcase and 1 carry on.
- Please check for wheelchair access before booking
- If you require, Infant, Child or Booster seats, and additional charge of £10 will be made.
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.