Silver Dinner Cruise Tickets and Dates
What You Get
What You Don't Get
- Throughout the month of January all cruises will take place on the River Room as the Glass room will be closed for annual maintenance.
- 100% cancellation charges apply once booked.
- The dress is code is smart casual during the midweek and smart during the weekend. No trainers, flip-flops, shorts or leisurewear allowed on board.
- Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire. Refunds will not be given under such circumstances.
- Children aged 12 and under are not permitted on board, this includes babies in prams or slings.
- Gratuities are optional.
Embankment Pier, Westminster, London WC2N 6NU
Nearest underground: Embankment
You'll also have the chance to indulge in a delicious three-course dinner (a vegetarian option is also available), which includes half a bottle of wine and some tea or coffee. On top of dinner, you'll be treated to some wonderful live musical entertainment on board.
Silver Dinner Cruise:
- 2hrs 45min river cruise
- Live entertainment throughout the night
- Three-course set meal
- Unique sightseeing cruise along the Thames
- Friendly and professional staff
- Three-course meal
- Half a bottle of wine
- Live entertainment
January to March: Wednesday to Saturday
April to October: Monday to Saturday
November to December: Tuesday to Saturday
Boat: Glass Room
Boarding time: 6:00pm from Embankment Pier
Departure time: 7:00pm
Return time: 9:45pm at Embankment Pier