Simply Stonehenge Tour - Morning & London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
What's Included in the tour
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide
- Return transportation to London
- London by Night Tour
- Onboard audio guide
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and beverages
- You must give 24 hours notice of departure in order to cancel this product
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure.
- Explore the mysterious Stonehenge
- Enjoy audio commentary as you discover the Neolithic stones
- Discover London by night on a panoramic tour of the capital
- Soak in sensational views of the city’s most iconic locations
- Hear fascinating facts about London as you’re driven through the heart of the city
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
ScheduleStonehenge Tour: Daily
Check in: 8.00am
Departure location: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 123 – 151 Buckingham Palace Road, 4 Fountain Square, London, SW1W 9SH
London by Night Tour
Check in: 7.30pm
Visit one of the UK’s most famous locations – the iconic Stonehenge. These 5,000 year old stones are one of the world’s biggest mysteries with thousands of theories as to how they came to be on Salisbury Plain. This is your chance to uncover how you think they got there and most importantly why. Were they an ancient burial ground? Did they offer healing to those in need? Was it a ritual site? With this special extended visit, you have the time to explore Stonehenge and put together the evidence for yourself.
Discover London by Night
Take a panoramic tour of London when it’s lit up against the backdrop of the night sky. Soak in sensational views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks and locations including the iconic Piccadilly Circus, Queen Elizabeth II’s home of Buckingham Palace and the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral. This open top bus tour takes you through the heart of London in all its beauty as you learn more about its rich history with the onboard audio commentary revealing fascinating facts throughout. It’s the perfect way to explore the city when its illuminated landmarks sparkle and shine.