Simply Stonehenge Tour - Morning
Departing from Central London, your driver will take you straight to Stonehenge for an extended visit. Upon arrival audio guides are available in different languages.Stonehenge
Wander around the world heritage site and be captivated by the unique rock formation! Situated on Salisbury Plain, 40 ton rocks stand alone since their arrival 5,000 years ago. An abundance of theories surround Stonehenge; from the belief it is a religious temple to an astronomical clock and even a Bronze Age burial ground! Decide for yourself whilst discovering the history behind this mysterious monument.
This tour is unescorted.
This tour finishes at approximately 2:30pm in Victoria or Gloucester Road (Kensington)
- Extended visit and entry to Stonehenge
- Audio guide included at Stonehenge in multiple languages
- Return Transportation in luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
Days of departure: Daily
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
Return point: Gloucester Road (Kensington) or Victoria area.
Whats Included in the tour
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish)
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- This tour will not be running on 21st June.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- This tour is unescorted
- *During peak periods, additional vehicles without WI-FI may be used
- **Valid from departures until 31st March 2019. You will be given your discount voucher for the 25% discount on guide books on the day of departure