Splendour of Paris with Eiffel Tower & Versailles
March to October: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
November to February: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Meeting Point: Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Train Departure Times: (Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time)
Monday to Friday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 7:01am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
Saturday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 6:18am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
Outbound Train (London to Paris)
Wednesday 26th December 2018 (Boxing Day)
There will be late Eurostar departures - Outbound Train 9008 will leave from St Pancras International at 07:52 arriving in Paris Gare du Nord at 11:17am. Inbound Train 9059 will leave from Paris Gare du Nord at 20:13 arriving in St Pancras International at 21:39 (Meeting time: 06.45am) (Transfer time: 06.00am – 06.15am)
- Enjoy reserved seats on Eurostar
- Escorted by an expert guide in Paris
- Entrance to Eiffel Tower (2nd floor)
- Entry to Palace of Versailles
- Complimentary map of Paris
- Standard Premier (optional extra) includes breakfast, light meal and refreshments served to your seat
Journey to Paris
Begin at St. Pancras International Station where our representative from Golden Tours meets you at chop’d coffee shop at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays) opposite the Eurostar concourse where you’ll be given an informative welcome pack. Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time.
Start your day trip to Paris in style with a train ride on the world-class and globally famous Eurostar™. A simple 2hr 15min journey to the capital of Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel – before arriving at Gare due Nord station in Paris!
Tour of Paris and Eiffel Tower
Our expert guide will meet you upon your arrival in Gare du Nord Station and sweep you away on a panoramic tour of the world’s most romantic city. There’s a stop-off at the Eiffel Tower where you’ll experience breathtaking views from the iconic monument’s second floor.
The Palace of Versailles
Wander through the Great Royal Apartments, Hall of Mirrors and Queen’s Apartments at the stunning Palace de Versailles. The audio-guided tour also includes a visit to the magnificent gardens, except during The Musical Fountain Display on Saturdays and Public Holidays. (There is no guiding inside the Palace).
After a thrilling day spent discovering Paris and Versailles, your guide escorts you back to the Gare du Nord. Departure time is 8:13pm, arriving back in London at 9:39pm.
Standard Premier (optional extra) includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat.
Additional informationPlease note:
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passenger’s name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- You may be wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such incredible prices. All our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, meaning you benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Fully escorted in Paris
- Admissions to Eiffel Tower and Palace of Versailles
- Food and beverages unless stated differently