Stonehenge and Bath Tour
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
Whats Included in the tour
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- Walking Tour of Bath
- Free Walking Tour in London
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Download the audio tour in advance (English version only), please search for the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in your App store, until further notice.
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, we have removed lunch packs on all of our tours for the foreseeable future.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Due to social distancing measures, the shuttle bus from the visitor centre to the stones, will be prioritised for those who need it. All visitors using the bus will be required to wear a face covering. All other visitors we need to take the 2.6 mile return journey by foot.
DescriptionFull of history and picturesque scenery, this day tour will take you to Bath to explore the city’s treasures and gorgeous architecture before heading to visit the ancient wonder of Stonehenge.
The city of Bath is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site and once you visit you’ll certainly see why! The city boasts the famous Roman Baths that inspired its name and some beautiful Georgian architecture. Highlights of the city include the 15th century Bath Abbey and romantic Pulteney Bridge. During your visit to Bath you can learn about the city during a guided walking tour and enjoy ample free time to discover some great city gems.
After lunch, you’ll leave Bath and travel to Stonehenge. Dating back around 5,000 years, Stonehenge’s origins are still a mystery. You will be able to walk around the stones and enjoy perfect photo opportunities from 360 degrees! Make up your own mind about Stonehenge during this visit and discover the fascinating theories behind these sturdy rocks from your guide.
Free Walking Tour
The perfect accompaniment to a London visit is a free walking tour. Fun, informative and a brilliant way to explore the city, wander around famous sights, buildings and hotspots loved by the rich and famous. Learn about the Royal family’s favourite London haunts or discover where iconic band The Beatles made music and had fun. Your free walking tour can be taken at any time during your stay.
Estimated time of arrival back in London is 7.00pm.
- The Royal Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
- Visit the Roman City of Bath
- Guided Walking Tour of Bath
- Visit Stonehenge
- Professional Guide
- Luxury Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
Days of Departure: Daily
Check-in time: 8.30am
Departure time: 9.00am
Return time: approx. 7.00pm
September 2020 onwards;
Departure and return point: Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Due to a legal working hour’s restriction for drivers, if your tour arrives back into London after 7:45pm, you will be dropped off at Gloucester Road Underground Station, not Victoria. Your driver will drop you off within a couple of minutes’ walk to Gloucester Road Underground Station. Gloucester Road is in Zone 1 and is three stops on the Circle or District Lines to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, where it is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.