Stonehenge and Bath Tour with Roman Baths Entry and Free Lunch Pack
- Entry to Roman Baths and the Pump Rooms
- Bath Walking Tour
- Entry to Mysterious Stonehenge
- Free Lunch Pack
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
Roman Baths and Pump Rooms
No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain's only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch-lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath's healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo-classical salon.
Free Lunch Pack - More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won't waste valuable exploring time.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Free Walking Tour
The perfect accompaniment to a London visit is a free walking tour. Fun, informative and a brilliant way to explore the city, with plenty of time to wander around the famous sights, buildings and hotspots loved by the rich and famous. Learn about the Royal family's favourite London haunts or discover where iconic band The Beatles made music and had fun. Your free walking tour can be taken at any time during your stay.
- The Royal Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Days of Departure:
1 April to 31 March: Daily
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Kensington and Victoria area - subject to traffic congestions
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- Free Lunch Pack
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- Walking Tour of Bath
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
- Hotel Return
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch Pack
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure.