The Coca-Cola London Eye and River Cruise Experience
Tickets not available
Coca-Cola London Eye opening times:
Please click here to view opening times 2018
18 April to 25 May: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
26 May to 2 September: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
3 September to 21 December: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
9 to 24 January: Closed
24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- Coca-Cola London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all week-ends (Saturday and Sundays) post Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening.
- Week-ends of 21 & 22 April; 28 & 29 April; 5 & 6May; 12 & 13 May; 19 & 20 May opening hours: 10am to 8h30pm (last rotation)
- The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 11:00am – 6:00pm.
- After booking your experience, you will need to book a time. Instructions printed on ticket.
- Please arrive at The Coca-Cola London Eye 30 minutes before experience time and check in directly at the pre-paid/ticket collection desk.
- Please note: The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 11am – 6pm.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
You will need to call The Coca-Cola London Eye quoting your booking reference to book an experience and cruise time. The London Eye will give you their booking reference, which you should note on your ticket.
- At 135 metres, the Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered wheel
- 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
- Night or day, the London Eye offers spectacular views of London
- You will see many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- 4-D experience
- Interactive touch screen guide
The Coca-Cola London Eye
Technological Innovation for an Enhanced Experience
Touch screen guides have been designed to enhance your flight as you take in spectacular views from the London Eye. These guides offer a more interactive flight experience as you marvel at the capital’s very finest sights. They are available as part of the standard ticket price. Features include key information on 55 eminent landmarks that can be viewed from the London Eye as well as a 3D view of each attraction, making it come alive before your eyes.
River Cruise Experience
Combine your experience with a 40 minute sightseeing cruise down the River Thames taking in the sights of the riverside landmarks. Highlights include the Houses of Parliament, Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral. A fascinating commentary is provided by a trained guide. Audio commentary is also available on request in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese.