The Coca-Cola London Eye - Fast Track
Additional informationPlease Note:
- All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
- Alternately visit at your leisure after your experience.
- Please come to the Priority Check-in Desk 15 minutes before your scheduled experience time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
- The busiest period at the Coca-Cola London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
- Please note: The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 11am – 6pm.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Coca-Cola London Eye opening times:
Please click here to view opening times 2018
18 April to 25 May: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
26 May to 2 September: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
3 September to 21 December: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
9 to 24 January: Closed
24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- Coca-Cola London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all week-ends (Saturday and Sundays) post Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening.
- Week-ends of 21 & 22 April; 28 & 29 April; 5 & 6May; 12 & 13 May; 19 & 20 May opening hours: 10am to 8h30pm (last rotation)
- The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 11:00am – 6:00pm.
- At 135 metres tall, The Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered wheel
- Get 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
- Night or day, The Coca-Cola London Eye offers spectacular views of London
- You will see many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul ’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- Spectacular 4D pre-experience show which offers an exclusive multi-sensory experience
- Interactive touch screen guide
At 135 metres, The Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered wheel, with 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual experience in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes. Night or day, The Coca-Cola London Eye offers spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
Since 2000, it has attracted over 34 million visitors and now boasts the first live action, spectacular 4D pre-experience show which offers an exclusive multi-sensory experience.
The London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to The Eye and her father takes her for an experience; finally she has an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of The Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to an experience on The Eye itself.
Technological Innovation for an Enhanced Experience
Touch screen guides have been designed to enhance your flight as you take in spectacular views from the London Eye. These guides offer a more interactive flight experience as you marvel at the capital’s very finest sights. They are available as part of the standard ticket price. Features include key information on 55 eminent landmarks that can be viewed from the London Eye as well as a 3D view of each attraction, making it come alive before your eyes.
Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time! At weekends, during Bank Holidays and during school holidays the Coca-Cola London Eye is at its most popular. Fast Track tickets for the London Eye allow you to bypass part of the queue, and get your tickets just 15 minutes before your experience. Fast Track tickets are ideal for individuals, couples, families and groups who want to make the most of their day.