The Coca-Cola London Eye River Cruise
DescriptionSee the spectacular sights of London from the glittering River Thames with this river cruise leaving from and returning to The London Eye Pier. Offering gorgeous views of The Eye itself, as well as Tower Bridge, Big Ben, the Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, this unforgettable cruise is an excellent way to see the city.
During this 40 minute circular cruise, enjoy full commentary from a live English-speaking guide, as well as an audio guide with a language selection of French, Mandarin Chinese, German, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Dutch and Italian.
ScheduleThe London Eye River cruise departs from The London Eye Millennium Pier at the following times:
Please click here to view opening times 2018
18 April to 25 May: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
26 May to 2 September: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
3 September to 21 December: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
9 to 24 January: Closed
24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- Coca-Cola London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all week-ends (Saturday and Sundays) post Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening.
- Week-ends of 21 & 22 April; 28 & 29 April; 5 & 6May; 12 & 13 May; 19 & 20 May opening hours: 10am to 8h30pm (last rotation)
- The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 11:00am – 6:00pm.
- Thames River Cruise
- Live English-speaking guide
- Audio Guide
Boarding Gate One, The London Eye Millennium Southbank - Bankside Pier, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
- Take a stunning River Thames cruise
- Set off and return to The London Eye Pier
- Take in spectacular views of Big Ben and The London Eye itself
- See the Tower of London, St Paul’s and Tower Bridge from the river
- Enjoy commentary from a live English speaking guide
- Audio guide in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese