The Coca-Cola London Eye River Cruise
The London Eye River cruise depart from The London Eye Millennium Pier at the following times:Operates: Daily
First cruise Departs at 10:45am
7 Jan to 22 Jan: First cruise departs at 11:45am
Last cruise departure varies throughout the year
DescriptionSee the spectacular sights of London from the glittering River Thames with this river cruise leaving from and returning to The London Eye Pier. Offering gorgeous views of The Eye itself, as well as Tower Bridge, Big Ben, the Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, this unforgettable cruise is an excellent way to see the city.
During this 40 minute circular cruise, enjoy full commentary from a live English-speaking guide, as well as an audio guide with a language selection of French, Mandarin Chinese, German, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Dutch and Italian.
- Thames River Cruise
- Live English-speaking guide
- Audio Guide
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction Staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket.
Boarding Gate One, The London Eye Millennium Southbank - Bankside Pier, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
- Take a stunning River Thames cruise
- Set off and return to The London Eye Pier
- Take in spectacular views of Big Ben and The London Eye itself
- See the Tower of London, St Paul’s and Tower Bridge from the river
- Enjoy commentary from a live English speaking guide
- Audio guide in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese