The Coca-Cola London Eye - Standard Ticket
Tickets not available
The Coca-Cola London Eye opening times:
Please click here to view opening times 2018
18 April to 25 May: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
26 May to 2 September: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
3 September to 21 December: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
9 to 24 January: Closed
24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- Coca-Cola London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all week-ends (Saturday and Sundays) post Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening.
- Week-ends of 21 & 22 April; 28 & 29 April; 5 & 6May; 12 & 13 May; 19 & 20 May opening hours: 10am to 8h30pm (last rotation)
- The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 11:00am – 6:00pm.
Additional InformationPlease Note:
- Busiest period at the London Eye is between 12 noon and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time
- All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time
- Please note: The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 11am – 6pm.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train/Underground Station: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- Get 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
- Night or day, The Coca-Cola London Eye offers spectacular views of London
- You will see many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul ’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- 4-D experience
- Interactive touch screen guide
The Coca-Cola London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You’ll spot the flag flying if she is. A Standard Ticket Experience on the Coca-Cola London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure.
The London Eye 4D
The Coca-Cola London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to the Coca-Cola London Eye and her visit finally gives her an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of the Coca-Cola London Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to the Coca-Cola London Eye itself.
Please note: all standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
Technological Innovation for an Enhanced Experience
Touch screen guides have been designed to enhance your flight as you take in spectacular views from the Coca-Cola London Eye. These guides offer a more interactive flight experience as you marvel at the capital’s very finest sights. They are available as part of the standard ticket price. Features include key information on 55 eminent landmarks that can be viewed from the Coca-Cola London Eye as well as a 3D view of each attraction, making it come alive before your eyes.