The lastminute.com London Eye and River Cruise Ticket Tickets and Dates
- These tickets are non-refundable
- The 4D Cinema Experience is temporarily closed
- This is a standard dates and times river cruise and London Eye ticket.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your cruise time at boarding point 2 to have your voucher scanned to board the cruise.
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket.
- Clients must print their tickets.
The lastminute.com London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Admire London’s most spectacular views through two very unique rides, the lastminute.com London Eye combined with a River Cruise!
The lastminute.com London Eye
This spectacular observation wheel is an absolute must-do for both visitors and Londoners alike! Located in the bustling area of Southbank on the River Thames, the lastminute.com London Eye will provide you with some of the best views of the British capital. Pay close attention on a clear day and you’ll even spot Windsor Castle! Have your cameras ready and don’t miss this unforgettable 30-minute long ride in one of the Eye’s gorgeous glass capsules.
The London Eye Guide – the official app for the lastminute.com London Eye
Available to download for free, this app has been designed to enhance your experience and give you an alternative 360? view of the London. The London Eye Guide will show you more than the eye can see! Discover the history and fascinating facts behind London’s amazing skyline. Tap on any hotspot you discover to find extra information, reviews and directions, and make this app your must-see checklist for the rest of your time in London! The app is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Mandarin.
River Cruise Experience
Highlights include the Houses of Parliament, Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral. A fascinating commentary is provided by a trained guide. Audio commentary is also available on request in French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese.
Please note you must board the River Cruise first before you go onto the lastminute.com London Eye.
- Your time slot on this voucher relates to the river cruise and you must complete this part of your visit before you queue for the lastminute.com London Eye
- At 135 metres, the lastminute.com London Eye is the world's tallest cantilevered wheel
- 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- An amazing 30-minute ride in of its 32 high-tech glass capsules
- Enjoy spectacular views of London by day and night!
- Spot Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- Thrilling 4-D experience
The lastminute.com London Eye opening times:
Open daily: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
The London Eye River Cruise opening times:
Days of Operations: Daily
Start time: 10:45am, 11:45am, 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm & 3:45pm