The London Dungeon Advance Ticket Tickets and Dates
- These tickets are non-refundable.
- Tyrant Boat Ride is temporarily closed
- This is a Standard entry ticket.
- The Dungeon is not recommended for those of nervous disposition or very young children.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- During the busy Halloween period, you may be given the next available timeslot to your booking timeslot.
London Dungeon, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Discover the stories and villains of London’s past at The London Dungeon. Previously based on Tooley Street for 37 years, we’re now next to the Coca-Cola London Eye.
Come with us and meet London’s most infamous villains, rogues and rascals including Henry VIII, Guy Fawkes and Jack the Ripper.
With a full cast of 20 brilliant actors in 18 interactive shows, 360 degree sets, special effects and 2 exciting rides, we’ll take you on a unique 90 minute thrill-filled journey through 1000 years of London’s murky past. Now with new scripts, costumes, make-up and a few surprises – we’re London’s must see attraction.
If you’re brave enough, take the plunge and ride the two new state of the art thrill rides! The Tyrant Boat Ride is a fast flowing boat ride, so hold on during the turbulent journey down the dank River Thames towards your execution. Or maybe Drop Dead is more your style – a ride that plunges the rider three storeys in pitch darkness!
Guy Fawkes' Gunpowder Plot
The year is 1605 and Guy Fawkes is revealed as one of the main conspirators in a failed attempt to blow up Parliament. Enter a dark tunnel that winds back beneath the city of London to meet Fawkes himself, one of the world's most infamous plotters, find out what happened to him during his 10 days of torture and see, hear, feel and smell what could have happened had he succeeded on this explosive mission…
End your time in the Dungeon with a visit to a decadent and decidedly dodgy pub – The Tavern. Enjoy a complimentary drink, alcoholic (over 18s only) or non-alcoholic and take a seat in the incredible 360 degree themed set. Patrons will see, hear, feel and smell the drama all around them – no two tables will experience the same thing and guests can stay as long as they like!
- Live actors, shows, rides and interactive special effects
- Enter Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel
- The Tyrant Boat Ride
- Drop Dead: Drop Ride to Doom*
- Enjoy a drink at a spooky Victorian pub – The Tavern
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun : 10:00am to 5:00pm (last tour)
Thursday: 11:00am to 5:00pm (last tour)
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm (last tour)
5/6/7/8/9/12/13/14/15/16 July 4pm Last Admission
10/11 & 17 July – 31 August 5pm Last Admission