The London Dungeon - Priority Entrance.
- Live actors, shows, rides and interactive special effects
- Enter Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel
- The Tyrant Boat Ride
- Drop Dead: Drop Ride to Doom*
- Enjoy a drink at a spooky Victorian pub – The Tavern
Open Daily:Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun : 10:00am to 5:00pm (last tour)
Thursday: 11:00am to 5:00pm (last tour)
Saturday: 10:00am to 6:00pm (last tour)
Early Closure: 4:00pm (last tour)
Mon-Fri: 7 Jan to 15 Feb
Mon-Fri: 25 Feb to 01 Mar
Mon-Fri: 4 Nov to 20 Dec
Extended Opening Hours: 6:00pm (last tour)
- 04 May to 6 May
- 29 Jun to 23 Jul
- 16 Feb to 23 Feb
- 05 Apr to 22 Apr
- 25 May to 1 Jun
- 24 Jul to 31 Aug
- 19 Oct to 02 Nov
- 21 Dec to 23 Dec
- 27 Dec to 30 Dec
- 25 to 26 Oct
- 31 Oct
- The attraction opens everyday at 10:00am except Thursdays. On Thursdays the attraction opens at 11:00am
- The London Dungeons Drop Dead Ride will be closed for maintenance on the following dates: 14th January- 20th January & 4th March- 17th March
Additional InformationPlease Note:
- The Dungeon is not recommended for those of nervous disposition or very young children.
- Your voucher is for Guaranteed Entry into the attraction within 45 minutes. Voucher must be exchanged at the attraction Box Office for a timed entry ticket.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- During the busy Halloween period, you may be given the next available timeslot to your booking timeslot.
London Dungeon, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Discover the stories and villains of London’s past at The London Dungeon. Previously based on Tooley Street for 37 years, we’re now next to the Coca-Cola London Eye.
Come with us and meet London’s most infamous villains, rogues and rascals including Henry VIII, Guy Fawkes and Jack the Ripper.
With a full cast of 20 brilliant actors in 18 interactive shows, 360 degree sets, special effects and 2 exciting rides, we’ll take you on a unique 90 minute thrill-filled journey through 1000 years of London’s murky past. Now with new scripts, costumes, make-up and a few surprises – we’re London’s must see attraction.
If you’re brave enough, take the plunge and ride the two new state of the art thrill rides! The Tyrant Boat Ride is a fast flowing boat ride, so hold on during the turbulent journey down the dank River Thames towards your execution. Or maybe Drop Dead is more your style – a ride that plunges the rider three storeys in pitch darkness!
Escape The Great Fire of London
An extra special multi-sensory experience comes to the Dungeon from 21st May. Mark the 350th anniversary of The Great Fire by escaping the chaotic flames and drama on the streets of London. Cooked pigeons fall from the sky, the streets stream with molten lead and St Paul’s is burning to the ground!
End your time in the Dungeon with a visit to a decadent and decidedly dodgy pub – The Tavern. Enjoy a complimentary drink, alcoholic (over 18s only) or non-alcoholic and take a seat in the incredible 360 degree themed set. Patrons will see, hear, feel and smell the drama all around them – no two tables will experience the same thing and guests can stay as long as they like!