The London Showboat Dinner Cruise
The best night in town is on the river! Wine, dine and dance while enjoying show songs and top hits sung live. You'll wish the evening would never end.
Amazing value and a great way to spend an evening. That's London Showboat. Not just great views of the glittering lights of London's famous landmarks, but all this too:
- Complimentary glass of fizz as you board
- Four course meal - Click here for sample menu
- Complimentary half bottle of wine per guest
- Live performer
- Dancing until docking at around 10.45pm
No stuffy waiters, just friendly service from the on board team whose sole aim is for you to have a good time!
The cruise, which takes around three and half hours, then heads downriver, passing Canary Wharf and Greenwich, towards the Thames Barrier in time for dessert and coffee. As we turn back to head home, your singer starts the second set and then it’s time to hit the dance floor. Or maybe enjoy an after dinner drink from the bar. Head upstairs to the open air deck and you get the best view of all. Romantic for sure. Fun definitely.
It doesn’t get any better. Good food, great entertainment and fabulous views. That’s the London Showboat. The best night out on the river. Don’t miss the fun, come and join in!
- Excellent cabaret show
- Return sightseeing cruise from central London to the Thames Barrier
- Four-course meal
Days of operation: April to March: DailyDeparture Time: at 7:45pm
Boarding: at Westminster Pier 7:30pm
Return Time: at Westminster Pier 10:45pm
What's Included in the tour
- Cabaret Show
- Four-course meal
- Sightseeing cruise along the Thames
- A choice of a half bottle red or white wine
What's Excluded in the tour
- The entrance to Westminster Pier is currently closed for essential maintenance. Customers who require step free access should disembark at The London Eye Pier. There will be no additional cost for this extra stop, if required.
- Departure Point Westminster Pier 7:45pm (boarding at 7:30pm) You must arive at the pier by 10:45pm
- 100% cancellation charges apply once booked
- Dress code: Smart casual (trainers are permitted)
- Only children aged 2 and above are permitted