The View from the Shard - SUMMER SAVER
- Ascend 800 feet to enjoy The View from the Shard
- See London from its finest viewpoint
- Spot Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and more
- Enjoy fast-track entry to the attraction
ScheduleWeekdays between Monday 4th June 2018 until Friday 20th July 2018 before 4pm only.
Not valid after 4pm or on weekends
DescriptionThe View from The Shard
At almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London, The View from The Shard offers visitors the chance to embark on a multi-sensory journey to 244m (800ft) above one of the greatest cities on earth. Situated at the top of The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe at a height of 1,016ft (310m), a 360 degree, 64km (40mile) view reveals London's past, present and future, brought to life with multimedia displays.
Journey through the attraction
Entrance and Level One:
From the entrance at Joiner Street, guests begin their exploration of the UK’s capital. Over 140 famous Londoners in playful juxtapositions.
Around the gallery, animated maps and video screens set the historic context of The Shard’s London Bridge location – the oldest crossing point over the Thames - around which the city has expanded.
Guests also have the opportunity to have their picture taken in front of ‘green screens’ capturing them in front of the perfect view over London. Prepare to travel skywards towards the view.
In total, guests travel in four separate lifts up and down to the viewing galleries. The lifts travel at six meters per second, making the total lift journey time from Level 1 to level 68 around 60 seconds for spectacular views.
What's Included in the tour
- View from the Shard Experience
- Fast-track entries
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and Drink
- Summer Saver tickets redeemed outside of the date periods (until 20th July) or after 4pm during the validity period will be billed at the full adult rate.
- Cancellation policy: Once booked, this product cannot be cancelled or amended
The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London Bridge, London, SE1
Nearest Underground and Train Station: London Bridge