Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter (Return Transportation from Birmingham)
Additional InformationPlease Note:
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
- Branded buses are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc.
What's Included in the tour
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on an Air-conditioned coach
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and beverages
- Pickup service
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
DescriptionExperience the pure magic of visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter™ with this excellent package that includes return transportation from Birmingham. Leaving from either New Street or the Coach Station, arrive at the studios at approximately 12:30pm and enjoy a visit of 4 hours!
Begin where Harry started, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs, before watching an enchanting welcome video and heading into The Great Hall – one of the biggest sets at the studios. As you travel through, see an unbelievable selection of actual costumes, props and special effects pieces, all kept in pristine condition.
Step on to authentic sets, discover the magic behind spellbinding special effects and explore the behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter™ film series. Discover the iconic Hogwarts Great Hall and explore the Forbidden Forest, all before boarding the original Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 ¾ and wandering down Diagon Alley. Located at the Studios where all 8 films were produced, the Studio Tour showcases the British talent, imagination and artistry that went into making the impossible a reality on screen. Visitors will relive the magic through the eyes of the filmmakers who brought the Harry Potter film series to life.
Explore two soundstages and a backlot filled with original sets, animatronic creatures and breathtaking special effects. Experience green screen technology firsthand, learn how intricate prosthetics help transform actors in to creatures and marvel at the innovative artistry that brings a director’s vision to the screen. Film fans will witness the incredible British talent, craftsmanship and artistry that went into making the most successful film series of all time at the working Studios where the eight Harry Potter films were produced.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
© Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. - Harry Potter publishing rights © J.K. Rowling
- Discover the magical treasures lying deep within the Gringotts vaults.
- Learn about the magic of filmmaking at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter ™
- Board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9¾
- See The Great Hall, Hagrid’s Hut and Dumbledore’s Office
- Get up-close to costumes, props, prosthetics and animatronics used in the film series
- Return transport from Birmingham New Street and Birmingham Coach Station
- Travel in a superior, air-conditioned coach
ScheduleDays of Operation: Wednesdays & Saturdays
Meeting Point and departure times
Birmingham New Street - Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham B2 4ND - Meet outside TK Maxx at 08:45am for 09:00am departure
Birmingham Coach Station - Mill Lane, Birmingham B5 6DD. Meet inside at the Information desk at 09:00am for 09:15am departure
Entrance at the studios is at 12:30pm
Board the return coach at 4.30pm from the Studios, arriving back to Birmingham Coach Station at around 6:30pm and Birmingham New Street at around 6.45pm.