Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter (Return Transportation from Birmingham)
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor with over 19,000 ‘Excellent’ reviews! Winner of Certificate of Excellence 2016.
- Learn about the magic of filmmaking at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9¾
- See The Great Hall, Hagrid’s Hut and Dumbledore’s Office
- Get up-close to costumes, props, prosthetics and animatronics used in the film series
- Return transport from Birmingham New Street and Birmingham Coach Station
- Travel in a superior, air-conditioned coach
ScheduleDays of Operation: Wednesdays & Saturdays
Meeting Point and departure times
Birmingham New Street - Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham B2 4ND - Meet outside TK Maxx at 08:45am for 09:00am departure
Birmingham Coach Station - Mill Lane, Birmingham B5 6DD. Meet inside at the Information desk at 09:00am for 09:15am departure
Entrance at the studios is at 12:30pm
Board the return coach at 4.30pm from the Studios, arriving back to Birmingham Coach Station at around 6:30pm and Birmingham New Street at around 6.45pm.
DescriptionExperience the pure magic of visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with this excellent package that includes return transportation from Birmingham. Leaving from either New Street or the Coach Station, arrive at the studios at approximately 12:30pm and enjoy a visit of 4 hours!
Begin where Harry started, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs, before watching an enchanting welcome video and heading into The Great Hall – one of the biggest sets at the studios. As you travel through, see an unbelievable selection of actual costumes, props and special effects pieces, all kept in pristine condition.
As you explore the studios, see The Burrow, Hagrid’s Hut, the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore’s office and much more. From small details like Dumbledore’s Pensieve to the larger pieces like the fantastic animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets. Have fun riding a broom through London at the Green Screen exhibit and board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9¾. See Privet Drive, the Knight Bus, buy a Butterbeer™ on the backlot and get up close to the prosthetics and animatronics in the special effects department – there is so much to see!
Additional InformationPlease Note:
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc.
- *During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used.
What's Included in the tour
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on an Air-conditioned coach
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and beverages
- Pickup service
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)