Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation. Tickets and Dates
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a double decker branded bus directly to the Studio entrance
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Pickup service
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- From July 19, all visitors aged 16 and over will be encouraged to to register their details using the NHS Covid-19 App, It is compulsory before this date.
- From July 19, social distancing measures will no longer be in place, however a one-way system will be in operation.
- From July 19, temperature checks will continue to be carried out upon entry to the studios. If your temperature is above 38 degrees, your party will not be able to enter. The cost of your ticket wll be refunded but not the cost of the return transportation. You would also need to make alternative arrangements home.
- From July 19, face coverings will continue to be required for all visitors aged 11 and up, unless exempt. This will be a condition of entry.
- We are charging a small fee for infants aged 3 to 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- In order to book the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 7233 7030.
- Cancel your booking and receive a full refund up to 72 hours before your time of travel
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc. Golden Tours does not take responsibility for adverse side effects.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Platform 9 ¾ and Hogwarts Express
Step onto Platform 9 ¾ and venture inside the original Hogwarts Express steam engine! This permanent exhibit gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Scenes featuring the working train were shot at the Studios, including the iconic last scene in which a grown up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off to Hogwarts as they leave for school.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- Enjoy watching the first Harry Potter movie on the journey to and from the studios.
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
- Delve into the Dark Arts: see the Malfoy Manor fireplace and table around which Bellatrix Lestrange, the Malfoy family, the Death Eaters and Voldemort sat plus a 20-foot model of Voldemort’s snake Nagini!
- Preferred Partners with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Behind-the-scenes Walking Tour
- Return transportation from Central London
- Stay entertained on board with seat-back screens showing a Harry Potter movie
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall and Diagon Alley
- See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
- Buy a cup of frothy Butterbeer™ now
- Travel on a Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Branded Buses*
- Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
- Dorset Square, Bus Stop S on Gloucester Place – near Baker Street Station, off Marylebone Road (Click here to view map or Click here for directions from Baker Street Station).
- King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T, NW1 2SD (Click here for directions from King's Cross Station)