Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with Private Return Transportation - Executive Vehicle
Hotel departure: 1hr 30min before studio entrance time.
Hotel return: Approximately 1hr 30min after studio departure.
- Preferred Partners with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Private return transportation from your Central London hotel
- Behind-the-scenes walking tour
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall and Diagon Alley
- See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
DescriptionPrivate Return Transportation
This package option provides you with private return transportation in an executive sedan/saloon, with entry tickets to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Introducing the Art Department
9th February – Monday 19th February
During the half-term period, visitors will get to explore the artistry behind the world of Harry Potter including prop-making, technical drawing and white card models that brought the films to life with members of the Art Department demonstrating how to make wands!
Goblet of Fire
30th March – 23rd September
Returning to The Great Hall for the first time, The Goblet of Fire is a real sight to behold. Get the extra special chance to see live demonstrations of how the pieces reveal the Triwizard champions and new props and costumes from the famous Triwizard Tournament!
28th September – 11th November
Delve a little deeper into the world of the Dark Arts and test out your wand combat skills against an actual Death Eater! Diagon Alley will be darker and spookier and patrolled by Voldemort’s loyal followers.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Board the Hogwarts Express
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
What's Included in the tour
- Return transportation in an Executive, VIP sedan/saloon. Examples of the vehicle include, Mercedes E-Class, Mercedes S-Class, BMW 5–series and BMW 7–series
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry tickets to the Warner Bros Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and drinks
- In order to book the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 7233 7030.
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended.