Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with return transportation + 4 hour Hop-On Hop-Off London Bus Tour
ScheduleHop on Hop off 4 hour ticket
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Click here to view a complete open top bus tour timetable
Click here to view the latest service information
Please Note: All customers must visit the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria to collect your tickets for 4 hour Hop-On Hop-Off London Bus Tour.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London:
Days of Operation: Daily
This tour runs daily at:
- 9:00am Entrance (departs 7:30am, check-in closes 7:15am)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs 8:00am, check-in closes 7:45am)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs 9:00am, check-in closes 8:45am)
- 12:00am Entrance (departs 10:00am, check-in closes 9:45am)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs 11:00am, check-in closes 10:45am)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs 12:00pm, check-in closes 11:45am)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs 1:00pm, check-in closes 12:45pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs 2:00pm, check-in closes 1:45pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs 3:00pm, check-in closes 2:45pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs 4:00pm, check-in closes 3:45pm)
- 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH (see below map)
- Dorset Square, Bus Stop S on Gloucester Place – near Baker Street Station, off Marylebone Road (Click here to view map or Click here for directions from Baker Street Station)
- 9:00am Entrance (departs studio 12:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 2:00pm)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs studio 1:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 3:00pm)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs studio 2:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 4:00pm)
- 12:00am Entrance (departs studio 3:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 5:00pm)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs studio 4:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 6:00pm)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs studio 5:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 7:00pm)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs studio 6:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 8:00pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs studio 7:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 9:00pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs studio 8:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 10:00pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs studio 9:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx.11:00pm)
- Experience the magic of Harry Potter at the fascinating Warner Bros. Studio
- Adventure through The Great Hall, see Hagrid’s hut and climb aboard the Hogwarts Express
- See many of the costumes and props used to make the Harry Potter film series including Harry’s first robe
- Discover more about the film-making that went into Harry Potter
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London onboard our open top buses
- Hop-on or off as you please at the city’s most iconic locations
- Choose from 60 stops including Parliament Square, the London Eye and Buckingham Palace
DescriptionWarner Bros. Studio Tour London with Return Transportation
Experience the magic of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter. Providing you with return transportation, you will get the maximum amount of time to explore the most famous wizarding world of all!
At the Studio, you will get to adventure through The Great Hall where Harry Potter, Hermione and Ron were chosen for Gryffindor, see Harry’s bedroom, discover spells at the Ministry of Magic, step onto Platform 9 ¾ and wander through the Forbidden Forest.
As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also get to learn how to ride a broomstick with the green screen experience and after all that hard flying work, whet your appetite by purchasing a mug of delicious Butterbeer at the Backlot Cafe.
Goblet of Fire
30th March – 23rd September
Returning to The Great Hall for the first time, The Goblet of Fire is a real sight to behold. Get the extra special chance to see live demonstrations of how the pieces reveal the Triwizard champions and new props and costumes from the famous Triwizard Tournament!
28th September – 11th November
Delve a little deeper into the world of the Dark Arts and test out your wand combat skills against an actual Death Eater! Diagon Alley will be darker and spookier and patrolled by Voldemort’s loyal followers.
Enjoy our Warner Bros. branded buses which offer free Wi-Fi and screen the first Harry Potter film in the series – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone™.
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
Click here to view route map
4 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Tour
If you’re strapped for time but want to see the very best of London – we’ve got just the ticket. This 4 hour hop-on hop-off ticket drops you to the doorstep of the city’s most famous locations so you don’t have to worry about reading maps and jumping on the tube! Hop-on or off at any of the 60 stops on the 3 different routes and explore Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, St Paul’s and many other of London’s most iconic landmarks. It’s the perfect way to soak in panoramic sights of the capital when you’re running on limited time!
What's Included in the tour
- Entrance to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- 4 hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
What's Excluded in the tour
- Hotel Pick-ups
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and drink
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- All customers must visit the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria to collect your tickets for 4 hour Hop-On Hop-Off London Bus Tour.
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- To book the Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 72337030
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
- *During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc.