Windsor Castle, City of Bath and Stonehenge with Free Lunch Pack
Days of departure: Daily
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions.
Windsor Castle Completely Closed:
- 25 - 26 December 2018: Castle completely closed
- 7 - 18 January 2019: Castle completely closed
- 18 - 19 April 2019: Castle completely closed
- 3 May 2019: Castle completely closed
- Due to Summer Solstice we will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge on 20 & 21 June 2018
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- When Windsor Castle is completely closed, we will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
- Entry to Windsor Castle State Apartments
- Visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House & St George’s Chapel
- Visit Mysterious Stonehenge
- Visit the City of Bath
- Free Lunch Pack
- Luxury coach
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
- What Included in the tour
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Free Lunch Pack
Whats Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry to Roman Baths
- There is a FULL CLOSURE of Windsor Castle from 7 – 18 January 2019.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- This tour will depart promptly at 8:30am April onward and return at approximately 8:00pm
- Windsor Castle’s State Apartments will be closed on the 23rd January 2018, 19th April 2018 and 21st April 2018. The Precincts and Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House will continue to be open
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change. Please view the Schedule tab above for full information on closures.
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free Lunch pack
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
- **Valid from departures until 31st March 2019. You will be given your discount voucher for the 25% discount on guide books on the day of departure
Steeped in history, Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Dating back to Norman times, with sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through-the-keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, a truly incredible structure complete with working lifts, running water, electricity and wine bottles, all in miniature!
You’ll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Plain. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty snack pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant. It means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Upon reaching Bath, you are given ample free time: perhaps enjoy tea at the pump rooms or visit the Jane Austen centre (entry not included).
This tour will finish at approximately 8:00pm in London.