Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge tour with Free Lunch Pack
Whats Included in the tour
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Free Lunch Pack
- Return Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- Other food and beverages
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- **Valid from departures until 31st March 2019. You will be given your discount voucher for the 25% discount on guide books on the day of departure
- Windsor Castle’s State Apartments will be closed on the 23rd January 2018, 19th April 2018 and 21st April 2018. The Precincts and Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House will continue to be open
- On 29th, 30th March 2018, 1st, 20th April 2018 and 18th, 19th May 2018, due to Windsor Castle closures, this tour will visit Henry VIII’s former residence – Hampton Court Palace instead.
Days of departure:
1 April to 30 September : Daily
1 October to 31 March : Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Windsor Castle Completely Closed:
- 15 June 2018: (last admission 15:00, closes 16:00)
- 17, 18 June 2018: Castle completely closed
- 19 June 2018: State Apartments closed
- 5 July 2018: Last admission 3pm, last entry to the State Apartments 3.30pm, closes at 4pm
- 25 - 26 December 2018: Castle completely closed
- Due to Summer Solstice we will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge on 20 & 21 June 2018
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- When Windsor Castle is completely closed, we will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
- Visit Windsor Castle
- Visit Stonehenge
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Free Lunch Pack
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
- Tour operates in : Thursday
Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it's easy to see why it's the Queen's favourite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through-the-keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George's Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary's Dolls' House.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Free Lunch Pack - More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won't waste valuable exploring time.
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford's famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ?city of dreaming spires' and see the Bodleian Library - one of the oldest libraries in Europe - on your visit. You'll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7.00pm
Free Walking Tour -ÿ
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The walking tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
- The Royal Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour