Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath with Free Lunch Pack
What's Included in the tour
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Professional Guide
- Free Lunch Pack
- Walking Tour of Bath
- See Lacock Abbey
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry to Roman Baths
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle will be closed to visitors from Friday, 6 July, until further notice.
- This tour will not be running on 13th July 2018 and 11th and 12th October 2018
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- The meeting time is 7:30am sharp, and return at approximately 8pm
- Windsor Castle’s State Apartments will be closed on the 19th April 2018 and 21st April 2018. The Precincts and Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House will continue to be open
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change. Please view the Schedule tab above for full information on closures.
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
- **Valid from departures until 31st March 2019. You will be given your discount voucher for the 25% discount on guide books on the day of departure
- Entry to Windsor Castle State Apartments
- Visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House & St George’s Chapel
- We arrive early at Windsor Castle to beat the Summer queues
- Visit Mysterious Stonehenge
- A Walking Tour of the stunning City of Bath
- See Lacock Abbey in the gorgeous village of Lacock
- Free Lunch Pack
- Luxury coach
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
ScheduleDays of departure: April to March - Daily
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Check-in time: 7:30am
Departure time: 8:00am
Return Location: You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions.
Return (approx.): 8:00pm
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- When Windsor Castle is completely closed, we will visit Hampton Court instead.
Windsor Castle Completely Closed:
- 1 September 2018: (last admission 15:00, last entry to the State Apartments 15:30, closes 16:00)
- 5 September 2018: (last admission 15:00, last entry to the State Apartments 15:30, closes 16:00)
- 27 September 2018: (last admission 15:00, last entry to the State Apartments 15:30, closes 16:00)
- 4 October 2018: (last admission 15:00, last entry to the State Apartments 15:30, closes 16:00)
- 11, 12 October 2018: Castle completely closed
- 2 November 2018: State Apartments will be closed
- 25 - 26 December 2018: Castle completely closed
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
DescriptionVisit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip leaving from London Victoria.
Steeped in history, Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Dating back to Norman times, with sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence.
Enjoy a fascinating through-the-keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, a truly incredible structure complete with working lifts, running water, electricity and wine bottles, all in miniature!
You’ll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Plain. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Travel to this quaint English village with cobbled streets that look straight off the pages of a storybook! See the beautiful Lacock Abbey and have the opportunity to take photos of this historical and quirky country house.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. Take a walking tour, seeing the gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture and the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio.
This tour will finish at approximately 8:00pm in London.