Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath with Free Lunch Pack
DescriptionVisit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip leaving from London Victoria.
Steeped in history, the town of Windsor perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames and is home to Windsor Castle, the Queen’s favourite weekend home. Filled with quaint shops, restaurants, historical pubs and cobbled streets, Windsor is the perfect place to relax and explore. Entry to the castle isn’t included but can be purchased on the day.
You’ll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Plain. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
Travel to this quaint English village with cobbled streets that look straight off the pages of a storybook! See the beautiful Lacock Abbey and have the opportunity to take photos of this historical and quirky country house.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. Take a walking tour, seeing the gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture and the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
This tour will finish at approximately 8:00pm in London.
What's Included in the tour
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Professional Guide
- Free time in Windsor to explore
- Free Lunch Pack
- Walking Tour of Bath
- See Lacock
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
What's Excluded in the tour
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to Roman Baths
- On 13th July 2018, 11th October 2018 and 12th October 2018, this tour will not visit Windsor Castle. It will be replaced with a walking tour of Windsor
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- The meeting time is 7:30am sharp, and return at approximately 8pm
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
- **Valid from departures until 31st March 2019. You will be given your discount voucher for the 25% discount on guide books on the day of departure
- See the quaint and beautiful town of Windsor
- Visit Mysterious Stonehenge
- A Walking Tour of the stunning City of Bath
- See Lacock Abbey in the gorgeous village of Lacock
- Free Lunch Pack
- Luxury coach
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge***
ScheduleDays of departure: April to March - Daily
From 1 April 2018
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Check-in time: 7:30am
Departure time: 8:00am
Return Location: You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions.
Return (approx.): 8:00pm
Windsor Castle Completely Closed:
- 1 September 2018: (last admission 15:00, last entry to the State Apartments 15:30, closes 16:00)
- 5 September 2018: (last admission 15:00, last entry to the State Apartments 15:30, closes 16:00)
- 27 September 2018: (last admission 15:00, last entry to the State Apartments 15:30, closes 16:00)
- 4 October 2018: (last admission 15:00, last entry to the State Apartments 15:30, closes 16:00)
- 11, 12 October 2018: Castle completely closed
- 2 November 2018: State Apartments will be closed
- 25 - 26 December 2018: Castle completely closed
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Kensington, 156 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London SW7 4EF
Tel : +44 (0)207 341 6250