York Afternoon Tea Bus Tour - Upper Deck Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
- Children below 5 are not allowed on this tour.
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- For any special meal requests please email email@example.com at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date. All special requests are subject to availability.
- Bookings need to be made 72 hours before departure, bookings made within 72 hours of departure are not guaranteed the full menu.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nuts.
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over - a valid ID will be required.
- There are no toilets on-board.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions.
- Cancellation and amendments policy - 24 hours in advance, no fee, otherwise 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Some of the dishes on the menus may be subject to change
Start your spot of afternoon tea with our selection of delightful homemade finger sandwiches and wraps – with many filling options on offer. Get ready to have your taste buds tingling with joy!
The desserts will be the perfect finishing touch to your afternoon tea bus tour – prepare to spoil yourself with our scrumptious scones and delicious choice of cakes.
Together with the selections of teas and your alcoholic beverage of choice, these bites are guaranteed to be the perfect complement to your relaxing 60-minute trip through the heart of York.
Please click our Veg menu and Standard menu
- See the best of York with a spot of afternoon tea
- Enjoy a picturesque journey on a classic double-decker bus
- Admire London’s most iconic landmarks
- Delicious sweet and savoury drinks
- Choice of menus available
Start Time: 12:30pm and 2:30pm