It's Competition time!
Tell us one object you would take with you if you were stuck on top of an ice capped mountain and stand a chance to win 2 tickets to see Touching the Void at the Duke of York’s Theatre and 2 beanie hats.
Competition closes on Monday 3rd February 2020 at midday, so don't miss your chance to win!
To enter, like and comment this post on Twitter
Ts&Cs: The prize is for a pair of tickets and 2 woolly hats for Touching the Void at the Duke Of York’s theatre for Monday – Wednesday performances until 12 Feb 2020. Tickets are subject to availability, have no monetary value, are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Exclusions apply. If a winner does not claim their prize within 10 days of being notified, then the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
1. The requirements of the competition as listed on the Twitter post must be fulfilled in order to enter. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. Only one entry will be accepted per person, multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
3. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. The winner of the prize will be picked at random and within 5 days of the end of the competition. If the winners cannot be contacted we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick a replacement winner.
5. The winners will receive a message via Facebook or Twitter from See Tickets with details on how to claim their prize.
6. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
7. Event restrictions apply, please check the details on the relevant event page on See Tickets before entering.
8. The competition is being promoted by See (See is a trademark of SEE GROUP LIMITED. Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Norfolk House, 47 Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AB.)
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. See's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
15. See Tickets also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.