180 Studios, London, WC2R 1EA.
These tickets have been listed for resale by customers who can no longer attend this event. Please ensure that you are aware of the specific terms, conditions and restrictions for this event before purchasing tickets.
Show information can be found below and on the primary ticket sales event page.
May 20 - August 1 2021
Wednesday: 12pm - 7:30pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday & Saturday : 10am - 9pm
Sunday : 10am - 6pm
The largest exhibition of works by pioneering audio-visual artist RYOJI IKEDA is hosted in 180 Studios this summer. The expansive solo exhibition includes never-before-seen works and invites viewers to fully immerse themselves in Ikeda's dynamic digital universe.
COVID measures to be aware of before your visit
- Timed tickets must be booked online before visiting
- All visitors need their e-ticket on arrival to enter 180 The Strand
- Please do not arrive more than 15 mins before your allocated ticket time
- Visitors are asked to wear masks throughout the exhibition unless exempt
- There is no cloakroom, please bring a small bag which can be worn in the exhibition
Detailed information on COVID measures, ticket types and accessibility questions please visit our FAQs page.
This show features heavy strobing throughout
Please note: a 10% resale fee will be added to this order.