Waiter, There's a Murder in my Soup!
Studio 5ive @ Wembley Park Theatre, Wembley London
No Booking Fee offer valid on all performances! Book by 28 February.
The year is 1946. It is the grand opening night of a performance by venerated prima donna the Marchioness du Jour. Socialites, dignitaries and cultural bigwigs from around the world have flocked to hear her sing. But all is not as it seems... When a chilling murder is discovered on the hat rack, the lavish soiree quickly becomes a crime scene. Over the course (3 courses) of dinner, renowned detective Susan Gusset and her fellow diners must race against time to unmask a killer before coffee is served.
All tickets include a three course meal, with vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Roasted squash soup, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin oil
- Heritage beertroot, lambs lettuce, hazelnuts, goat's curd
- Pulled pork arancini, pickled fennel
- Braised beef cheek, heritage carrots, parsley puree (Meat Option)
- Whole roasted seabass, herb salad
- Mushroom Wellington (Vegan Option)
Sides served family style to every table
- Butter poached charlotte potatoes
- Roasted cauliflower, almonds, chives
- Braised peas and lettuce
Pudding choice (All puddings can be confirmed on the night)
- Bread and butter pudding
- Jelly and ice cream
- Chocolate brownie fudge sundae
Please inform us of your order using this form no later than 5 days before your booking.
Please let us know at time of booking if any of your party have dietary requirements including allergies and intolerances. For any specific dietary requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKING PERIOD: 29 February - 29 March 2020
RUNNING TIME: Approx 3 hours
AGE RESTRICTION: 12+
VENUE: Studio 5ive Restaurant, Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre, 3 Fulton Road, Wembley, HA9 0SP