One Night Records present: Lockdown Town Tickets and Dates
One Night Records, London
Due to current coronavirus restrictions, only bookings for a maxiumum of 6 people will be accepted at the venue.
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
One Night Records presents Lockdown Town
Immerse yourself in five musical worlds - from 1950s Rock & Roll to 1919 Ragtime
Live music in a maze of tunnels. Dress up for your favourite decade. Themed food & cocktails.
The night begins with Rock & Roll in the 1950s and travels back in time with London's best musicians leading you on a whirlwind journey through Trad Jazz, Country and Western, Rhythm and Blues, and at last arrive spinning into Ragtime in 1919.
Limited spaces for each night are on sales with staggered arrival times to ensure social distancing.
Dress up. Cut loose. Step back in time.
Watch The Teasers
Health and Safety
One Night Records is pleased to announce that the venue and event are designed to be Covid-Safe, incorporating social distancing and exceeding government guidelines for the present day by implementing the following measures:
- Masks to be worn at all times on site - handed out on entry.
- Increased ventilation designed into venue mechanics
- All drinks and food service to be pre-ordered or using 'drive-thru' mechanic, so no communal bar area will be in use.
- Suitable washing facilities with soap and warm water and hand sanitisers will be provided at regular intervals
- We will also provide tissues, no-touch trash cans, hand soap, alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol, disinfectants, and disposable towels for workers and audiences.
- Signage will encourage respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes, and bins provided for disposable gloves and tissues
- Hand sanitiser (alcohol gel) dispensers in each tunnel archway entrance
- No 'household' of ticket holders will come closer than 2.5m to the next household - audiences will follow guidelines throughout experience.
- Strict housekeeping in effect wherever audiences go.
- Venue cleaned by professional teams every night.
- Every item bought or used at ONR has a fresh sticker for 'COVID-19 Safe To Use'.
Booking Period: 2 October - 30 December 2020
Venue: The Venue is in a secret location in Zone 1 between Southwark, London Bridge and Borough stations.
Running Time: The performance is approximately 2 hours long with 3 integrated opportunities to enjoy food and drinks as well as restrooms.
Arrival: Please arrive at the venue at least 15 minutes before your time slot to allow time to check in before your entrance. Please be aware there will likely be queues. We are on a tight schedule so please make sure you don't miss your slot. Bag checks may be needed.
Hygiene: Due to Covid-19 we are having to ensure that social distancing rules are adhered to at all times. Please make sure to read our guidelines before coming. If you do not adhere to the hygiene policy, you will be asked to leave.
Cloakroom: Unfortunately, there are no cloakroom facilities due to social distancing rules, however we are providing hooks for you to keep your belongings on. This is at your own risk.
Age Restrictions: This performance is recommended for 18 . However, it is suitable for children 13 . Any minor (under the age of 18) must accompanied by an adult at all times.
ID: All ticket holders are required to bring photo ID (passport, Identity card and/or British driving licence). You may not be admitted without valid photo ID.
Latecomers / Readmission: Latecomers will not be admitted. Readmittance is not allowed.
Food and Drink: We will be serving delicious food and drinks throughout the evening. Drinks will be themed to the music, food will be a selection of light bites. You will order all your drinks before entering the show.