Batman Unmasked Dates and Times
There are no dates currently available.
The Event will take place at 180 Piccadilly, London W1J 9ER.
A UK first of its kind Batman immersive pop-up, marking the annual, global Batman Day, as well as celebrating the 15th anniversary of The Dark Knight film release, Warner Bros’ 100th anniversary, and ahead of the 85th anniversary of DC’s most iconic Super Hero, Batman in 2024.
Batman Unmasked will take fans on a fascinating journey through the Caped Crusader’s legendary history, descending into an immersive Batcave and showcasing releases spanning from 1989 to 2022 including Batman (1989), Batman Forever (1995), Batman & Robin (1997), Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008), The Dark Knight Rises (2012), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), Justice League (2017) and The Batman (2022).
Alongside Batcycles from The Dark Knight (2008) and The Batman (2022), it will feature props and costumes which have never been seen together, and that were used by Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Christian Bale, Ben Affleck and Robert Pattinson.
Ahead of The Joker coming back to the big screen in 2024 in the highly anticipated Joker: Folie à Deux, fans will also be able to explore The Joker zone which is a celebration of the notorious Super-Villain. Two of Heath Ledger’s costumes from The Dark Knight (2008) will be displayed in the UK for the first time ever, as well as Joaquin Phoenix's costume from Joker (2019), alongside iconic props.
On Sunday 17th September there will be a family day, which will include face painting and themed activities.
- Additional walk-in entry will be available each day, we will accommodate walk ups when capacity allows, however there is no guarantee and queue times may be long. This will be during public opening hours which are: Friday 15th – 13:00 – 18:00, Saturday 16th – 09:45 – 20:45, Sunday 17th – 09:45 – 16:30
- Please note, the venue does have a small number of confined spaces as well as incorporating lighting and sound effects to enhance the experience, visitor discretion is advised
- Accessible venue
- Brand new Batman Day products available from WB Shop shop.warnerbros.co.uk/collections/dc/batman
- Batman Unmasked takes place on Friday 15th to Sunday 17th September 2023
- The event will take place at 180 Piccadilly, London W1J 9ER. The nearest stations to the venue are Green Park and Piccadilly Circus
- Tickets available on 25th August with an admin charge of £3.50 per tickets
- Tickets will also be available to book for a family day on Sunday 17th September which will, include face painting and themed activities.
- Each guest can reserve up to 5 tickets
- Tickets can be returned and reallocated subject to availability
- There is no age limit, but guests under 16 will need to be accompanied by an adult. You may be asked to show photo ID on arrival if you look under 25.
- The total event lasts around 30 minutes
- You will receive an email ticket with your allocated date and time, which you will need to show on arrival
- Please note there will be lighting and sound effects throughout the space - if you may have an adverse reaction to this, let a member of staff know on arrival
- There are elements of the event where you may be in a confined space - if you may have an adverse reaction to this, let a member of staff know on arrival
- We will not be serving food and drink
- Guests are not permitted to bring plastic bottles of water or food into the Event venue. Exceptions will be made for medical reasons.
- There will be a retail element at The Event in which Batman Day products will be available for purchase (please note that Sunday trading hours apply)
- The Event is a cashless venue, only card payments will be accepted
- At certain times face painters will be on site. Please be aware that the face paint being used might not be suitable for those with allergies or sensitive skin. Parental permission required for anyone under 16
- There will not be toilet facilities on site
- There will not be cloakroom facilities on site, and all patrons are kindly asked not to bring large suitcases or bags. Only A4 size bags will be permitted entry to the venue.
- Security bag checks will be in operation.
- Please be aware that commercial filming and photography may be taking place over the course of this event and by entering the experience, you consent to being filmed and photographed
- The event organiser shall remain entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs, highly intoxicated or conducting themselves in a manner that the event organiser deems inappropriate.
- Any guests found in position of illegal substances or weapons will be reported to the police.
- The event organisers do not accept responsibility for personal property lost, stolen or damaged during the event
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission at their own discretion
- Guests will not be granted re-entry once they leave the event
- Tickets can be returned and reallocated subject to availability via the SEE Tickets transfer portal
- If you can no longer attend and wish to cancel your time slot, as per SEE Tickets terms and conditions, the booking fee will be retained and is non-refundable