Ryoji Ikeda Dates and Times
May 20 - August 1 2021
Thursday - Sunday : 10am-6pm
The largest exhibition of works by pioneering audio-visual artist RYOJI IKEDA is hosted in 180 Studios this summer. The expansive solo exhibition includes never-before-seen works and invites viewers to fully immerse themselves in Ikeda's dynamic digital universe.
COVID measures to be aware of before your visit
- Timed tickets must be booked online before visiting
- All visitors need their e-ticket on arrival to enter 180 The Strand
- Please do not arrive more than 15 mins before your allocated ticket time
- Visitors are asked to wear masks throughout the exhibition unless exempt
- There is no cloakroom, please bring a small bag which can be worn in the exhibition
Detailed information on COVID measures, ticket types and accessibility questions please visit our FAQs page.
This show features heavy strobing throughout