Chelsea Physic Garden Tickets and Dates
Chelsea Physic Garden, London
The Chelsea Physic Garden is London's oldest botanic garden and contains a unique living collection of around 5,000 different edible, useful and medicinal plants that have changed the world.
The Garden opens at 11am (10am for Friends Card Holders).
When you arrive:
- Please have your ticket ready - printed or on your device - before you arrive.
- If you are a Friend, along with your time slot booking, please bring your Friends' card, or email confirmation of Friend category.
- Entrance will be via 66 Royal Hospital Road.
- If you require step free access to enter the Garden please see our Accessibility page.
- So we can maintain social distancing, please arrive within your timeslot. Sadly, if you are late we won't be able to guarantee admission as we have to closely manage our visitor numbers and the ability to maintain social distancing.
- We may have set up new routes. Please look out for any new signs around the garden.
- For your safety, we will initially not open the glasshouses, but hope to do so in the future.
- We advise a visit of 90 minutes to help us manage capacity.
For more information please visit opening times.
Your admission tickets will be emailed to you. You can arrive up to 30 minutes after your allocated arrival time.
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and must remain under close supervision as there is deep water and numerous poisonous plants.
Registered support dogs are welcome in the Garden, no other pets are allowed.
Unfortunately we cannot look after your luggage and we don't have any cloakroom facilities at the Garden.
There are a couple of council bike racks on Royal Hospital Road, unfortunately we do not have racks in the Garden due to lack of space and we can't look after your bicycle for you.
Concessionary rates are available for groups of 10+. Please visit our Groups page.
Tickets are only valid for the dates and times shown.
For any queries regarding your advance booking, contact us by visiting the Customer Service area